Document Restoration Service in Poland, OH
SERVPRO Document Restoration
As a leader in the restoration industry, SERVPRO knows that timely mitigation is the key to recovering damaged possessions. With years of experience and state-of-the-art technology, SERVPRO’s restoration professionals will help you recover your paper goods before it is too late. We realize that following a disaster, keepsake photos, documents and legal papers may be at risk of damage or complete destruction.
Types of Content we can Restore:
- paper documents
- books and magazines
- manuscripts and files
- photographs, films, negatives, and microfiche
- blueprints and maps
The SERVPRO Facility is:
- Innovative: we use the latest vacuum freeze-drying method and gamma irradiation technology for sterilizing
- Digital: our computerized inventory system digitizes your documents
- Flexible - we can accommodate any size job from small residential jobs to large commercial losses
- Full Service: we offer a range of services including drying, cleaning/disinfecting, re-jacketing, digitizing, and deodorization
The SERVPRO document restoration team uses innovative vacuum freeze-drying techniques. We use the same methods used by the Library of Congress to dry valuable historic documents and books.
In the digital age, converting paper files and photos to digital formats can be of incredible value to your home or business. We will also make digital copies of your documents that can’t be lost in a flood or fire.
If you are in need of Document Restoration services, call SERVPRO of East Mahoning County at (330) 536-7477.
Visit our Facebook page and follow us for the latest restoration news and tips