My Ceiling Has Water Damage in Poland, Now What?
Water damage as a whole is no fun. But water damage on the ceiling might be the worst kind! It’s elevated and hard to reach, it’s dripping water, or even making your ceiling sag. Here are some tips on what to do if you see water damage on your ceiling in Poland:
- Don’t turn on ceiling fans or lights in the room with damage
- Remove loose items from the floor
- Try to locate the water leak (safely!) If the leak is below a bathroom or kitchen, it might be a plumbing leak
- Stay out of the room if the ceiling is sagging
- Call SERVPRO of East Mahoning County
All of these tips are great in dealing with water damage, but that last point is the most important. Water damage is tricky and should be left to the professionals. SERVPRO of East Mahoning County has highly trained water restoration technicians ready to respond to any size disaster. Our water restoration process includes:
- Emergency Contact - The process starts when you call us
- Inspection and Water Damage Assessment - We determine the extent of the damage
- Water Removal/Water Extraction - We remove and extract the water from your home
- Drying and Dehumidification - We use specialized equipment to remove the remainder of the water from the home and air
- Cleaning and Sanitization - We clean all restorable items and structures damaged
- Restoration - Restoring your Poland home to preloss condition
SERVPRO of East Mahoning County has the expertise, equipment, and training to get your Poland ceiling fixed fast! Call us today at (330) 536-7477 or visit our Website and let our industry leading services go to work for you today!