Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
The vehicles include the equipment needed to immediately assist customers. We own several vehicles for each different type of emergency service. This creates a more time efficient process for our crew to assist customers that need an emergency service.
Since we specialize in damage restoration and offer 24-hour emergency service, the equipment is packed up and placed in our vehicles ahead of time. Our goal is to arrive quickly and begin the restoration process immediately. Our certified technicians are trained to utilize the high-tech equipment efficiently for effective results. If there is ever a damage restoration service needed, SERVPRO of East Mahoning County is always there to help the local communities of Youngstown, Ohio.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (330) 536-7477
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of East Mahoning County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.