Storm Damage Restoration Experts in Mahoning County
Portions of the Mahoning Valley were devastated by storms during the week of May 28th. Boardman and Canfield were hit extremely hard and SERVPRO of East Mahoning County assisted residents in need every step of the way.
Hundreds of homes were damaged by sewer and drain back-ups, roof leaks and flooding. Large commercial buildings and small businesses were also affected. The question we get all the time, “How can SERVPRO service multiple customers during a storm event so well?”
- SERVPRO has crews on call 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- We monitor the weather daily and staff accordingly.
- We understand that a quick response is critical to minimize damages.
- We have the latest technology and equipment to help handle multiple jobs at one time.
- Our extensive inventory of dehumidifiers and air movers will accommodate large and small jobs that run simultaneously.
- Our staff includes a certified plumber and a licensed electrician to help with sump pump issues and additional power sources
- Most importantly, we have technicians, crew chiefs, project managers and an operations manager to service our customers efficiently.
- Each of our employees are highly trained and IICRC certified with years of experience in storm restoration.
These are a few of the many reasons to call SERVPRO of East Mahoning County during or after a storm event.
When a storm occurs, you need a service master to help with the storm damage. Have the confidence to call SERVPRO of East Mahoning County at (330)536-7477. We are available 24/7 for your emergency needs.
Follow us on Facebook