Carpet Cleaning Services in Mahoning County OH
Are the carpets in your home or business actually clean? When was the last time you had the opportunity to detail clean the carpet in your home or business?
To the naked eye, you may look at your carpets and think they are clean.
However, if your cleaning method is just vacuuming, this does that your floors are clean. Although vacuuming your carpets daily is a great habit to be in, your carpets should also receive a steam cleaning as well to ensure longevity and a healthy lifestyle. This is especially true if you have small children or pets in your home.
So what’s the importance of having your carpets professionally cleaned?
Proper maintenance and cleaning of your carpets:
- Prolongs the life of your carpet. Maintaining a regular cleaning schedule of your carpets will help protect your carpet investment in your home or business while increasing the longevity.
- Removes trapped pollutants. There is nothing like the feeling of soft, plush carpet below your feet. However, these same carpet fibers are a perfect home for things like pet dander, dirt, and pollen. Seasonal allergies are very common and can be significantly reduced by having the carpets cleaned and removing these pollutants from your home and or business.
- Easier maintenance. Soils found in carpets are mostly made by gritty and dry particles which can be very abrasive to the pile of your carpet. Over time, the soil becomes embedded into the carpet piles and can lead to premature wear on your carpet fibers. Keeping your carpets properly maintained means that most dry soils can be removed with regular vacuuming.
- Helps complement the overall appearance of your carpeted room. Cleaned and well-maintained carpets say a lot about the cleanliness of your home or business. Dirty carpets can be an attention-getter as soon as someone steps foot into that room. Having professionally cleaned carpets can avoid that situation and make for a better living and work experience.
- Removes dust mites and mold spores. While dust mites themselves may not be a problem, the feces and remnants of old body particles are what cause the allergies. Anytime your carpet has foot traffic it is stirring up the pollutants into the air which means you are essentially breathing that in. Given the opportunity and optimal conditions, mold can grow in your carpets as well. Once the mold begins to spread it will eventually make its way through the rest of your home. Regular cleaning can remove the mold spores before they have a chance to spread and cause further damage.
- Removes stains and spots. Your carpets may acquire a variety of stains and soils over time. Removing these spots and stains quickly can protect your carpets from any further damage.
Remember it is always better to have a pro-active approach rather than a reactive approach when it comes to the carpets in your homes or business. Next time you’re looking for a team to professionally clean and restore your carpets – we are here to help! Call us today at 330-536-7477!
Check out our work in the before & after gallery.